The problem of enlargement of the prostate gland is quite common among men, especially as the age advances. However, sometimes, even men as young as 30 years of age can develop prostate problems such as irritation during urination, frequent urination or reduced sexual libido which can be caused by an inflamed prostate. Prostacet is a dietary supplement which targets customers of all ages as it is completely herbal and pretty mild. Some of the benefits of using Prostacet may include:
- Maintaining hormonal balance in the prostate.
- Benefits of anti-oxidant support to prostate.
- Promotion of blood circulation in the body.
- Reduction in bathroom trips.
- Strengthening of bladder muscles which peaks the flow.
The basic aim of Prostacet is to provide a natural yet fast relief to any prostate related problem before it turns into a major issue.
Prostacet claims to be a completely herbal product with all natural ingredients. Many of the vitamins, minerals and other amino acids present in this formula have been known to be effective for maintaining the health of prostate. Some such ingredients include Vitamin E, Cayenne Pepper, Corn Silk, Cranberry and Lycopene which are included as a proprietary blend. However, the main ingredients are only three which are listed below:
- Saw Palmetto – This is a very popular herbal ingredient commonly used in many prostate medications. It protects the prostate from certain harmful enzymes and also shrinks the prostate to its functional size. It is also quite effective in boosting the libido which will ensure a healthy sexual life.
- Zinc Chelate – This is only a supplement to overcome zinc deficiency in the body which can lead to problems in the prostate.
- Beta Carotene – A generally healthy ingredient which is useful for prostate health but more particularly effective for preventing lung cancer.
- Nettle Leaf – This ingredient too targets the symptoms of inflamed prostate like irritation during urination, frequent urination and urinary discomfort.
The dosage recommended by the manufacturer is 2 pills in a day which can be taken along with the morning and evening meals.
A lot of information is not available on whether this formula has any side effects or not. However, there is some reason to believe that it may cause some mild side effects like nausea and dizziness. It is also believed that this formula can react with other chemical medications that may be taken alongside even if the other medications are not for prostate problems treatment.
Long Term Results
Due to the presence of Saw Palmetto, a very effective herbal ingredient which maintains the health of the prostate and is also used in enlarged prostate treatment, this formula may prove to be reasonably effective in the long run in avoiding prostate related problems.
The price of one bottle, containing 60 tablets is $27.95. There is also the offer of one free bottle on a bulk purchase of 3 bottles. Additionally, a 50% discount is also given by the manufacturer on the total price of 6 bottles which is a very attractive offer. 60 tablets means 30 servings and therefore, the monthly cost comes down to $27.95 which is quite reasonable.
The formula comes with a 90 day guarantee which is more than enough time to determine the effectiveness of the pills.
Prostacet has some pros to its credit but there is no doubt that there are better products available in the markets which also offer better value for money. Beta-Sitosterol, a very important ingredient for prostate health is conspicuous by its absence. The only active ingredient seems to be Saw Palmetto which can easily be taken separately.