Zyflamend Prostate is a natural product made for the support of prostate health. According to its manufacturer, New Chapter, it contains ingredients provided by Nature that are “sufficiently concentrated and intelligently blended” to provide a solution to a problem that affects many men. It is said to promote normal urine flow while also supporting a healthy antioxidant response. The supplement is supposedly 100% vegetarian and Non-GMO Project Verified. Find out about the ingredients and more in our Zyflamend Prostate review.
This concentrated natural formula is a combination of the following ingredients (including the amount of each per two capsules):
- Selenium (selenium dioxide from culture media) – 50 mcg
- Saw palmetto (Serona repens) berry extract – 320 mg
- Organic green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf – 100 mg
- Chinese skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) root extract – 100 mg
- Organic pumpkin seed oil (Cucurbita pepo) – 90 mg
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis) rhizome extract – 80 mg
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) leaf extract – 75 mg
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) rhizome extract – 62.5 mg
- Nettle – (Urtica dioica) root extract – 50 mg
- Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) leaf extract – 50 mg
- Hu Zhang (Polygonum cuspidatum) root and rhizome extract – 40 mg
- Chinese goldthread (Coptis chinensis) root extract – 20 mg
- Barberry (Berberis vulgaris) root extract – 20 mg
- Organic oregano (Origanum vulgare) leaf extract – 20 mg
In addition to this long list of active ingredients, Zyflamend Prostate contains numerous other ingredients, including organic soy flour, extra-virgin olive oil, maltodextrin, yellow beeswax, bromelain, and papain.
Saw palmetto helps to enhance prostate function and to promote normal urine flow. Pumpkin seed oil has been shown to deal with the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Barberry helps to alleviate bladder issues. Several of the ingredients, including ginger, green tea, rosemary, selenium, and turmeric contain powerful antioxidant properties useful for dealing with free radicals and promoting healthy aging.
The advice by New Chapter is to take two capsules of Zyflamend Prostate each day with meals. You should not use more than this dose. The supplement should also not be given to children.
The cost of Zyflamend Prostate differs between sellers. It is sold online and in some stores including Amazon, GNC, Vitacost, Lucky Vitamins and the Vitamin Shoppe. Price ranges mostly between $22 and $28.
Guarantee & Feedback
It does not look like you will be getting any money back guarantee on this one. They do offer a prepaid card if you are not happy with this product. There is no information about how long you have to claim a refund. However, the product appears like a good one based on reviews available on Amazon.
Our Conclusive Review About New Chapter Zyflamend Prostate
This supplement may help to support your prostate health. It contains numerous ingredients that could potentially be beneficial. Zyflamend Prostate seems to work for most people, based on user reviews available on Amazon. But it contains fermented soy and wheat which might be a concern to some people. We also saw a complaint about a strong smell and aftertaste when using the supplement. While this looks like a product that can work, there are still other comparatively good products you can check out.