Omega 3 Fish Oil Halal offers fantastic benefits to your health. Every day, researchers are finding additional ways this product provides health benefits like treating arthritis, lowering blood pressure, treating cardiovascular disease and much more.
Omega 3 Fish Oil Halal contains the following ingredients:
- 1 Unit Vitamin E – A very powerful antioxidant vitamin that is fat-soluble. It protects the body’s cell membranes from damaging free radicals. It is made up of eight compounds called tocopherols.
- 30 milligrams Other fatty acids
- Fish Oil – includes the following:
- 180 milligrams Eicosapentaenoic Acid
Eicosapentaenoic acid is a highly polyunsaturated fat found in the flesh of cold water fish. It plays a role as an anti-inflammatory. It is used in the treatment of heart disease, blood pressure and diabetes. It also improves the health of the brain and retina.
- 120 milligrams Docosahexaennoic Acid
Docosahexaenoic acid is a highly polyunsaturated fat that makes up 15% to 20% of the brain. It is important for proper brain and nervous system function. It is also important for brain, eye and heart development in infants, children and adults.
- 330 milligrams Omega 3
Omega-3 Fatty Acids carry a boatload of health benefits that are required for overall health. Omega-3 Fatty Acids are a very beneficial group of polyunsaturated fats that have proven benefits to many areas of health including cardiovascular health, mental health behavioral health.
Other Ingredients include:
- Halal Gelatin – A type of gelatin made from ingredients that are in line with Islamic law.
- Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol) – Commonly called Vitamin E, tocopherols act as antioxidants that help stop oxidation in the blood and chronic disease. Tocopherols can be found in many fruits and vegetables.
- Purified water (The manufacturer has not provided the amount)
The standard price for Omega 3 Fish Oil Halal is $19.99. A bottle of Omega 3 Fish Oil Halal includes a forty day supply of softgels (120 count). You can also buy Omega 3Fish Oil Halal on the internet.
The standard dose for Omega 3 Fish Oil Halal is one softgel 3 times per day with a meal.
The product manufacturer does not provide any information about refunds or returns but does provide a phone number for contact and consumer testimonials.
Omega 3 Fish Oil Halal offers reasonable value for a forty day supply per bottle. A consumer will not be taking a huge risk to try out Omega 3 Fish Oil Halal. A red flag with Omega 3 Fish Oil Halal is that there is not enough information about warranty and return policy. Before purchasing this product, the consumer should contact the reseller and inquire about the return and refund policy.