Speed of Results5
Quality of Ingredient5
Dancing Willow Herbs Anti-Fungal Nail Oil cures nail fungus that brings about irritation, staining or splintered nails, and yellowing.
Dancing Willow Herbs provide their treatment in a brownish medicine bottle with written image of the trade name on it. The bottles are sold in 1 to 2 oz.
There is little information available for this Anti-Fungal Nail Oil treatment, though the widespread ingredient list provides users and probable buyers a clue to its efficiency.
The nail oil consists of natural ingredients to successfully treat common fungal infections.
- Chaparral is an influential herb that has natural anti-fungal and bacteria fighting properties, is a potent antioxidant, plus useful antiviral. For this reason, it eliminates fungus in a hurry, yet is harmless to frequent topical use.
- Black Walnut is one more naturally occurring substance that has anti-fungal properties. This ingredient has been tested and proven to be as strong as commercial grade artificial compounds, and fights against the re-growth of fungus.
- Oregon grape has anti-fungal property that works with the preceding ingredients to create a strong advantage against fungus.
- Myrrh is known for the anesthetic, antibacterial, and antifungal properties it holds. It helps with irritation that occurs with fungus infections.
- Olive Oil moist the skin and nail to help them stay healthy and strong throughout the healing process.
Anti-fungal vital oils, including tea tree oils, Thuja, and thyme, all work to moisturize your nails so they don’t become dehydrated and provide a milieu for more fungus to grow. Additionally, they will help irritation and itchiness stay away, and get you back on your feet in no time.
*There is no information on hand regarding the dosage, but it is suggested that users apply Anti-Fungal Nail Oil at least once a day until the irritation goes away.
Since it is all organic products, Anti-Fungal Nail Oil is safe and in general does not generate side effects; some users still have reactions against some of the ingredients contained in this nail oil, as it causes irritation and redness.
When buying from Dancing Willow, a 1 oz bottle can be bought for only $8.69, making this an affordable natural treatment. A 2 oz bottle is $9.09, conversely at the moment it is out of stock.
*No guarantee could be found from Dancing Willow and this causes a concern when it comes to using the product as most groups offer their customers with some type of guarantee to ensure that they believe in their product.
For one the lack of clinical testing, reviews from users, not guarantee and lack of information when it comes to using the product, it will be hard to sell.