Speed of Results5
Quality of Ingredient6
Nutrapathic Post-Menopause is an herbal dietary supplement that is designed to aid in hormone balance and bone health. It offers a variety of minerals and nutrients that may be beneficial for woman suffering the discomforts of post menopause. The changes in a woman’s body after menopause prevent it from breaking down and effectively absorbing calcium and other essential minerals. Because of the inability to process calcium it can cause excess build up in the kidneys, gallbladder or in the blood vessel walls. This can result in painful stones and clogged arteries.
Nutrapathic Post-Menopause claims to contain special ingredients that will help post-menopausal woman process the calcium and prevent additional discomforts.
The following ingredients are combined in Nutrapathic Post-Menopause:
- 50 mg of Calcium (from egg shells) – is essential for helping build strong bones, teeth and in regulating muscle contractions. This includes regulating heartbeat as well as ensuring that blood can clot normally. Calcium may lower blood pressure and protect against certain types of cancer.
- 100 mg of Magnesium – is required by the body for proper growth of the bones. It also affects the functioning of nerves and muscles.
- 45 mg of Collagen – found in about 30% of proteins in the body. Collagen naturally declines with age. It is usually used externally in medicines.
- 38 mg of Lact-Amino Type C
- 38 mg of Soy Protein – contains isoflavones that change in the body to phytoestrogens. These behave similarly to estrogen.
- 50 mg of Wild Yam Extract – of the 600 varieties available, only 12 are considered edible. They are rich in diosgenin which can only be converted to estrogen in a lab. It is often promoted as being a natural alternative to traditional estrogen therapy. Because the diosgenin cannot be converted by the body and it requires a lab, this claim cannot be founded.
There is an additional 33 mg of combined ingredients:
- Safflower Oil
- Horsetail – there is insufficient evidence that horsetail has any medicinal purposes. There have also been reports that some horsetail has been contaminated with a related plant that can poison cattle.
- Glutamic Acid – helps firm the skin.
- Porcine (Pituitary and Thymus) – comes from a pig.
There is no recommended dosage for this dietary supplement.
The suggested retail price for Nutrapathic Post-Menopause is $16.00 for 60 tablets.
The company is currently going out of business. This notice is displayed in a banner on their website. There is no information available for any product return or guarantees. Considering the company is going out of business, it would be wise to contact them before purchase to confirm any return policies.
Conclusion Of Our Nutrapathic Post-Menopause Review
Due to the fact the company is going out of business and has no plans of restocking this supplement, those interested in purchasing Nutrapathic Post-Menopause should consider an alternative option. There is really nothing further that can be said due to it’s ending line of supplements.