Speed of Results6
Quality of Ingredient7
Menopause sets in when a woman enters her late 40’s or early 50’s. At this stage, the female body stops producing hormones, a major change which brings about many discomforting side effects.
Estrovera is a health care supplement that can help women fight symptoms associated with menopause. Estrovera is a natural formulation that contains ERr 731, an organic compound that is an ideal alternative to hormone therapy in providing relief to women going through menopause. Estrovera helps in fighting night sweats, hot flashes, anxiety, mood disturbances, lack of concentration and sleeping irregularities. It helps in regulating the decreased hormone levels of the body. It also aids in reliving joint and muscle pain.
The following is a list of ingredients that Estrovera supplements contain:
- Rhapontic Root: An extract from the Siberian rhubarb plant, that various studies have proven is ideal for curing hot flashes
- Microcrystalline Cellulose (refined wood pulp): Provides dietary bulk and lends aid in reducing tension and anxiety.
- Croscarmellose Sodium
- Stearic Acid (saturated fatty acid): Derived from many vegetable and animal oil and fats. Has cholesterol-lowering properties.
- Silica (Silicon Dioxide): Strengthens brittle bones, supplements hair growth, aids cardiovascular activity and digestion and energizes the body.
- Enteric Coating: Protects the tablet from acidic content of the body and aids in eased tablet breakdown.
The recommended dosage of Estrovera is a tablet per day supplemented with food and water at a fixed time every day. It is best to consult your physician who can guide you best as to the most suitable dosage for your condition.
Estrovera may worsen digestive conditions such as stomach cramps and diarrhea. However, it doesn’t on its own cause any side effects and is relatively safe for use.
Each Estrovera pack containing 30 tablets is available at $34.95, while the three-month supply containing 90 tablets is priced at $94.95. As a menopausal supplement, it is rather overpriced compared to other health care brands.
The company operates an 18 month refund policy. If you feel this product does not live up to your expectations or it does not suit your requirements, you can easily fill out return forms and your money will be returned to you.
Considering its high price and the excellent refund policy, the product is most probably high quality and effective.
Conclusion Of Our Estrovera Metagenics Review
This product contains a single active ingredient. However, its other ingredients are beneficial in combating menopausal symptoms like hot flashes, fragile bones, night sweats, etc. And if, for some reason, you are not satisfied with the product, you can always avail the money back guarantee offered by the company.