Speed of Results4
Quality of Ingredient5
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare is specifically for women who are at a menopause age and are suffering from menopause symptoms. It is derived from natural herbs and helps alleviate the rather traumatic symptoms of menopause such as mood swings, hot flushes, night sweats, being unnecessarily irritated and emotionally fragile.
Some of the key ingredients in this supplement are as follows;
- Gotu Kola: this helps improve your mood and boosts your energy levels.
- Heart Leaf Sida: It protects your health and the proper functioning of your bodily functions.
- Shatavari: This greatly helps in reducing the common occurrences of hot flashes, vaginal dryness amongst other menopause symptoms. It also keeps your mind and body more vigilant while greatly reducing stress levels.
- Chebulic Myrobalan: It decreases the level of stress and nervousness and irritation level. It also has medicinal properties for our digestive system.
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
- Asoka Tree: It contains properties similar to that of estrogen. This treats menopausal symptoms and decreases menstrual cramps.
A key ingredient which is present in other supplements which combat the menstrual problems is Black Cohosh. This ingredient is not present in Himalaya Herbal Healthcare products as it sometimes has adverse effects on the user.
It is recommended that you take one or two tablets a day. Moreover, you are strongly advised to take them with meals so that your digestive system will be able to adapt to the supplement in a more effective manner.
The product has long lasting benefits which the consumer will benefit from. This means that the effectiveness of Himalaya Herbal Healthcare takes time but the benefits last longer. Moreover, its natural ingredients further ensure no long-term harm is done.
As the product is made from natural ingredients it is devoid of serious side effect. While some women may complain of stomachaches which can be easily avoided if taken properly, the side effects in general are not serious and not long lasting.
Each bottle that is of $18.69 has 120 capsules. Typically the bottle should last for two months. However, this also depends on the dosage you are recommended by your doctor. The monthly cost of this supplement is $12.46.
Consumers are offered a refund policy of 30 days. Moreover, the company allows the purchasers to return the bottle unopened and provides store credit for bottles that have been opened or used. This goes on to say quite a lot about the authenticity and effectiveness of the medicine sold by the company.
Conclusion Of Our Himalaya MenoCare Review
The Ayurdevic ingredient present in Himalaya Herbal Healthcare MenoCare was used in olden times. The price is much cheaper than the rest of the supplements which target menopausal women. As it also has a refund policy, you can simply return it if you find the supplement not to effective for your menopausal symptoms. Those who have discovered Ayurdevic treatments to be more effective should definitely give Himalaya Herbal Healthcare a try. It is specifically meant for women of menopause age.