Speed of Results10
Quality of Ingredient10
Our research on the best and most effective gout supplements have led us to review a top product: Research Verified Gout Relief. This supplement boasts of being a top supplement because it claims to have a multi-action formula that contains tart cherry extract for optimum gout prevention and other ingredients that relieve the signs and symptoms of gout. Research Verified Gout Relief claims to have specific clinically proven ingredients for preventing gout. It also claims that it is effective in reducing uric acid build-up, promoting liver function support and flushing out toxins, reducing inflammation and alleviating pain during attacks. If you want a detailed description of Research Verified Gout Relief, you should read on.
Research Verified Gout Relief contains the following:
- Tart Cherry (Prunus cerasus)– contains substantial antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties due to the high levels of anthocyanins and supporting compounds
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)— this vitamin neutralizes the enzyme responsible for uric acid production; it is essential for a range of bodily functions including the production of DNA
- Artichoke (Cynara cardunculus var. scolymus)– has antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory elements; provides diuretic qualities that are thought to flush out toxins, namely unwanted uric acid
- Garlic (Allium sativum)– contains anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, antiseptic and anti-parasitic properties; can provide a mild improvement in gout symptoms
- Yucca Herb Stock Leaf– an anti-inflammatory agent which also contains antioxidant properties
- Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum)– soothes the liver, promotes bile flow and relieves toxic materials
- Turmeric Root (Curcuma longa)— has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-arthritic properties
- Dandelion Extract (Taraxacum)– most useful for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, as well as for its abilities to stimulate the urinary excretion of uric acid
- Rutin— contains anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic qualities. In addition to decreasing the inflammatory response, it can reduce vasospasms often experienced during a gout attack.
As a dietary supplement, you can take two capsules of Research Verified Gout Relief daily. If you want to experience optimal results, take one capsule two times daily before meals with an 8 oz glass of water.
A bottle of Research Verified Gout Relief is priced at $48 each only (original price is at $69.95, you get a 31% discount for a limited time only). If you buy 3 bottles, you get one bottle at a price of $33 each or $98 for three bottles. You will get a cheaper price if you buy 6 bottles; it will be priced at $24 each or a total of $142.
Research Verified Gout Relief has a good guarantee: a one-year money back guarantee! Reviews on this product have been very satisfactory so far, so there is the least likely possibility that you will have dissatisfaction and return the product, especially if you’re a long-term gout sufferer.
Conclusion Of Our Research Verified Gout Relief Review
To summarize all of these, Research Verified Gout Relief is said to be the best gout supplement sold nowadays. This supplement not only contains specific clinically proven ingredients for preventing gout, but it also has ingredients that have been proven effective in reducing uric acid build-up, promoting liver function support and flushing out toxins, reducing inflammation and alleviating pain during attacks. It has an amazing 365-day guarantee. Lastly, there have been great reviews about this product even at a dose of one capsule two times per day. You can learn more about Research Verified Gout Relief on its official website.