Vital Nutrients Mannose Powder Review

Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr +
Vital Nutrients Mannose Powder Review - For Relief From Urinary Tract Infections
  • Effectiveness
  • Speed of Results
  • Quality of Ingredient
  • Customer Service
  • Customer Feedback
  • User Ratings (0 Votes)

Urinary Tract Infections or UTIs are the second most commonly diagnosed infection in America. They can be caused for a variety of reasons, like maintaining poor vaginal hygiene, wiping incorrectly after using the toilet, dehydration, and holding in urine for too long. Experts recommend drinking plenty of water, urinating after sexual intercourse, urinating immediately once you feel the urge and switching birth controls in order to lower your chances of developing an infection. However, often times following these steps is not enough to prevent a UTI and 20% of women who have experienced a UTI will find that UTIs will continue to recur. This review is going to take a closer look at Vital Nutrients Mannose Powder. This dietary supplement is taken as a way to prevent UTIs from recurring. It is believed to work by preventing the most common UTI causing bacteria, E.Coli, from sticking together and manifesting into an infection.


The only ingredient in this supplement is D-Mannose. D-Mannose is a simple sugar that is related to glucose and is found commonly in fruits. It is believed to prevent against UTIs by causing E.coli bacteria to stick to each other, making it harder for the bacteria to stick to the urinary tract walls. D-Mannose also makes it easier for E.Coli to be excreted in the urine. If taken orally, D-Mannose binds itself to flora which offers support for urinary tract health.


Vital Nutrients recommends taking one-quarter or one teaspoon 1-3 times a day dissolved in water that can be taken with or in between meals or as instructed by your doctor.

Pregnant and nursing women should consult with their healthcare provider before taking this product.

Possible Side Effects

Vital Nutrients does not list any possible side effects. However, through our research, we were able to find that common side effects associated with taking a high dosage of D-Mannose include bloating, diarrhea and if taken in excessive dosages it can cause kidney damage.


This product is available on the manufacturer’s website for $39.10 for a 50-gram bottle. There are no bulk purchasing packages or discounts.

GuaranteeĀ & Feedback

Returns are only issued for unopened items and items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. There are nearly no consumer reviews available on any forum about this supplement.

Our Conclusive Review AboutĀ Vital Nutrients Mannose Powder

This product appears to be decent. It contains a high dosage of D-Mannose per serving and comes in a powder form that can be easily mixed with liquids for consumption. However, this product is significantly more expensive than other D-Mannose supplements we saw on the market. Depending on how prone you are to getting UTIs, D-Mannose can be taken daily for a lifetime in order to prevent UTIs from occurring but the manufacturer also does not offer any bulk purchasing packages or discounts to make continuously taking this supplement financially easier. Adding to the costs, experts recommend taking the D-Mannose together with another supplement in order to achieve full protection from UTIs because D-Mannose is believed only to protect from E.Coli which causes 80% of infections but leaves you susceptible to 20% of other UTI causing bacteria. Taking all of these factors into consideration, this product is too expensive and risky to rely upon for protection from UTIs.

Bringing you top reviews and product analysis - Consumer Advisors.

About Author

Comments are closed.