Speed of Results5
Quality of Ingredient6
ProFem from GUNA International is an herbal and natural source supplement that is formulated to help women suffering from the phases of menopause which are often plagued with many discomforts. It claims to help reduce hot flushes, changes in moods and sleep disturbance.
Unlike other supplements, this comes in a granule/powder form.
ProFem uses some of the most common ingredients found in other supplements.
- Protein (160 mg) – is essential for the human body as it lays the building blocks for body tissue and is a source of energy for the body.
- Fat (60 mg) – made up of six different probiotic strains. They help improve the digestive system functions as well as help the body absorb minerals and vitamins more efficiently. This in turn helps your body use carbohydrates more effectively.
- Melatonin (1 mg) – naturally helps the body realign with natural sleep patterns. It reduces the time it takes to fall asleep while also helping you stay asleep.
- Kudzu root extract (Pueraria lobata) (100 mg) – contains isoflavones that mimic estrogen by converting to phytoestrogens within the body. It is used to control the symptoms of menopause as well as helping balance blood pressure.
- Red clover extract (Trifolio pratense) (5 mg) – contains four types of isoflavones responsible for helping control the discomforts of menopause. It also helps support the cardiovascular and skeletal system.
- Soy extract (Glycine max) (360 mg) – contains isoflavones which convert into phytoestrogens that mimic the hormone estrogen. It helps reduce hot flashes.
- Green tea extract (Camelia sinensis) (150 mg) – is rich in antioxidants which help slow the aging process and maintain body weight. It is believed to help keep the skin moisturized as well.
One sachet of ProFem provides a daily intake of 2 billion probiotics. It is recommended to take this for at least three months. One sachet can be taken 30 minutes before meals. To help with sleep disturbances it is suggested taking one ProFem sachet 30 minutes before your evening meal. It is best taken in half a glass of room temperature water.
The retailer is based in Italy but does not include any information on product pricing either via their website or their informational downloadable PDF.
GUNA’s ProFem website and informational PDF did not indicate any guarantee or return policy for this product. There is contact information available through their website.
Conclusion Of Our GUNA International ProFem Review
Anyone interested in purchasing this product should contact the retailer before committing to buy. There is very little information available on their website and we were unable to find any customer testimonials. They do have a downloadable PDF on their website which details their ingredients and claims. They also don’t provide a guarantee for their product.