Speed of Results6
Quality of Ingredient5
A fish oil that contains pure 100% wild‐caught Alaskan salmon oil is New Chapter’s Wildly Pure Fish Oil. This supplement is a whole‐food approach when considering a fish oil supplement that provides whole omega fatty acids, antioxidants, Vitamin D3. Vitamin D is found in the skin of wild Alaskan salmon.
New Chapter’s Wildly Pure Fish Oil contains 2000 milligrams of 100% wild-caught Alaskan salmon oil. Other ingredients are:
- 180 milligrams EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) – Eicosapentaenoic acid is a highly polyunsaturated fat found in the flesh of cold water fish. It plays a role as an anti-inflammatory. It is used in the treatment of heart disease, blood pressure and diabetes. It also improves the health of the brain and retina.
- 220 milligrams DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) – Docosahexaenoic acid is a highly polyunsaturated fat that makes up 15% to 20% of the brain. It is important for proper brain and nervous system function. It is also important for brain, eye and heart development in infants, children and adults.
- 60 milligrams Omega 6 Fatty Acids – Contains GLA (gamma linoleic acid) that fights a number of diseases like inflammation, diabetes, obesity and cancer.
- 95 milligrams Omega 5, 7 and 8 Fatty Acids
- 300 milligrams Omega 9 Fatty Acids
- 5 micrograms Astaxanthin (from Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil). Astaxanthin is a most powerful antioxidant that is 500 times more powerful than Vitamin E.
The suggested dosage is 2 softgels daily before meals. It is also suggested to take one softgel immediately before your two largest meals for best results.
New Chapter’s Wildly Pure Fish Oil can be purchased through a network of various resellers. The manufacturer’s website offers a tool to locate local resellers. The average price for 60 softgels is $20.00.
The product’s website does not provide any information concerning product guarantees and returns. The website does have a contact page for customers to send in questions. There is also a toll free contact number provided.
Our Conclusive Review About Wildly Pure Fish Oil New Chapter
The product manufacturer makes it difficult to determine findings or recommendations because not enough information is provided. A local product dealer should be located if anyone has an interest in purchasing the product or receiving more information about the product.