Speed of Results6
Quality of Ingredient6
Life Extension’s Super Omega with Krill & Astaxanthin is strengthened with the powerful antioxidant Astaxanthin for health benefits found in the Mediterranean diet. Similar to the Mediterranean diet, Super Omega with Krill & Astaxanthin contains a standard olive fruit polyphenol extract which keeps LDL (low-density lipoprotein or bad cholesterol) from oxidizing.
Clinical research proves that fish oil and olive oil taken in combination prevents inflammation more effectively than taking fish oil or a placebo. Taking Super Omega with Krill & Astaxanthin softgels on a daily basis is equal to taking four to six table spoons of extra virgin olive oil.
Life Extension contains the following ingredients:
- 2025 milligrams of Wild Fish Oil Concentrate – Provides many health benefits including improving heart health, boosting brain power, reducing inflammation and slowing the aging process.
- 700 milligrams of EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) – Eicosapentaenoic acid is a highly polyunsaturated fat found in the flesh of cold water fish. It plays a role as an anti-inflammatory. It is used in the treatment of heart disease, blood pressure and diabetes. It also improves the health of the brain and retina.
- 500 milligrams of DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) – Docosahexaenoic acid is a highly polyunsaturated fat that makes up 15% to 20% of the brain. It is important for proper brain and nervous system function. It is also important for brain, eye and heart development in infants, children and adults.
- 79 milligrams of Typical DPA (Docosapentaenoic acid) – Docosapentaenoic acid is a highly polyunsaturated fat that provides additional health benefits that EPA and DHA cannot.
- 200 milligrams of Polyphen Oil – Olive Fruit Extract (Olea europaea)
- 150 milligram of Antarctic Krill (Euphausia superba) oil – Contains a rich supply of Omega-3s, especially EPA and DHA.
- 5 milligrams of Sesame seed lignan extract
- 2 milligrams of Natural Astaxanthin (from CO2 extract of Haematococcus pluvialis algae) – A powerful antioxidant
- Highly refined fish oil concentrate (anchovy, mackerel)
- Purified water
- Safflower oil
- Caramel color
- Gum acacia
- Rosemary extract
- Mixed tocopherols (Vitamin E)
The recommended dose for Super Omega with Krill & Astaxanthin is two softgels twice per day or as advised by your healthcare provider. There is no mention of whether or not it should be taken with meals or before meals.
The manufacturer offers a yearly membership at a cost of $75.00 ($6.95 per month). The membership includes price discounts. The standard price per bottle of Super Omega with Krill & Astaxanthin is $30.38 with the membership and $40.50 for non-members. A bottle of Super Omega with Krill & Astaxanthin contains 120 softgels (sixty day supply).
The manufacturer offers a 12 month product replacement and refund policy if the consumer is dissatisfied. There is a customer service department contact phone number, an ordering contact phone number. The manufacturer also has an online pharmacy available.
Conclusion Of Our Life Extension’s Super Omega Review
The price of Super Omega with Krill & Astaxanthin at $40.50 vs. $30.38 non-member price is reasonable for a sixty day supply. It may be sensible to purchase the 120 softgel bottle to try the product out first. Purchasing the membership may depend on how much of the product you plan on ordering. The purchaser might have this product evaluated by a health practitioner.
Life Extension is pretty expensive at around $30.00 for a month’s supply. Even though the product can be bought without a prescription, the purchaser might have this product evaluated by a health practitioner. The manufacturer does offer a good refund policy.