Speed of Results6
Quality of Ingredient6
Nature’s Answer – Since 1972, delivering nature’s premium quality fish oil for enjoying health and vitality. This product is offers an unconditional guarantee is manufactured under cGMP quality standards:
- Distilled Molecularly for purity and no Mercury or toxins
- Nitrogen flushed deep sea fish body oil
- Made with Quick-Sorb for fast absorption
Nature’s Answer Omega-3 Fish Oil is harvested in the clean, cold waters of the North Atlantic Ocean. This fish oil provides essential Omega-3 fatty acids naturally, including EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid). Omega-3 Fish Oil is also made with a proprietary mixture of herbs called Quick-Sorb, proven to enrich delivery of nutrients to the body.
Nature’s Answer Omega-3 Fish Oil contains the following ingredients:
- 1150 milligrams Omega-3 Fatty Acids – Omega-3 Fatty Acids carry a boatload of health benefits that are required for overall health. Omega-3 Fatty Acids are a very beneficial group of polyunsaturated fats that have proven benefits to many areas of health including cardiovascular health, mental health behavioral health.
- 650 milligrams EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) – Eicosapentaenoic acid is a highly polyunsaturated fat found in the flesh of cold water fish. It plays a role as an anti-inflammatory. It is used in the treatment of heart disease, blood pressure and diabetes. It also improves the health of the brain and retina.
- 450 milligrams DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) – Docosahexaenoic acid is a highly polyunsaturated fat that makes up 15% to 20% of the brain. It is important for proper brain and nervous system function. It is also important for brain, eye and heart development in infants, children and adults.
- 50 milligrams Other Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- 1.5 grams Total Fat
- 1 gram Saturated Fat
- 1.5 grams Polyunsaturated Fat
- 1 gram Mono saturated Fat
- 20 milligrams Cholesterol
The recommended dose for Nature’s Answer Omega-3 Fish Oil is a single 5 ml teaspoon once per day with meals or as indicated by your healthcare professional. The product can be mixed with food or water and shaken well before using. Refrigerate the product after opening it.
The standard price for Nature’s Answer Omega-3 Fish Oil is $29.99 for sixteen fluid ounces which is ninety six servings. You can order the product through online or phone.
The manufacturer offers and thirty day money back guarantee. You can order the product from the product’s website as well as contact the customer service department. You can also provide comments and send questions to the manufacturer through the website.
Conclusion Of Our Liquid Omega-3 Nature’s Answer Review
Nature’s Answer Omega-3 Fish Oil offers reasonable value at ninety six servings per bottle. A consumer will not be taking a huge risk to try out the product. Even though the product can be bought without a prescription, the purchaser might have this product evaluated by a health practitioner.