Speed of Results6
Quality of Ingredient6
Norwegian Fish Oil Premium Omega 3 Complex offers the following features:
- High concentrated pharmaceutical grade Norwegian Fish Oil manufactured in the USA
- 1500 milligrams of Omega 3 fatty acids
- 800 milligrams EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
- 600 milligrams DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
- Softgel capsules that are very easy to swallow
- Distilled Molecularly to remove Mercury and other toxins
Norwegian Fish Oil Premium Omega 3 Complex contains the following ingredients:
- 1500 milligrams of Omega 3 Fatty Acid – Omega-3 Fatty Acids carry a boatload of health benefits that are required for overall health. Omega-3 Fatty Acids are a very beneficial group of polyunsaturated fats that have proven benefits to many areas of health including cardiovascular health, mental health behavioral health.
- 800 milligrams of EPA – Eicosapentaenoic acid is a highly polyunsaturated fat found in the flesh of cold water fish. It plays a role as an anti-inflammatory. It is used in the treatment of heart disease, blood pressure and diabetes. It also improves the health of the brain and retina.
- 600 milligrams of DHA – Docosahexaenoic acid is a highly polyunsaturated fat that makes up 15% to 20% of the brain. It is important for proper brain and nervous system function. It is also important for brain, eye and heart development in infants, children and adults.
- Lemon Flavor
The recommended dose of Norwegian Fish Oil Premium Omega 3 Complex is two softgels per day. There is no mention of whether or not it should be taken with meals or before meals. The product should not be taken if you are pregnant, nursing or have allergies.
The standard price for Norwegian Fish Oil Premium Omega 3 Complex is $17.95. The bottle contains sixty softgels (a supply of 30 days). Norwegian Fish Oil Premium Omega 3 Complex is mostly sold on Amazon.
The manufacturer of Norwegian Fish Oil Premium Omega 3 Complex offers a 90 day refund guarantee from the date of purchase. However, there is no added information concerning the guarantee or on the return policy. There is also no information on how to contact the manufacturer or customer service department. A few testimonials where provided.
Only a moderate amount of information is provided about the warranty, product return policy or ingredient list making it challenging to make a product evaluation. A possible consumer might contact a healthcare professional before considering purchasing the product.
Norwegian Fish Oil Premium Omega 3 Complex is kind of expensive at $30.00 for a thirty day supply and the product can be purchased with no prescription. It may be a good idea for the consumer to have Norwegian Fish Oil Premium Omega 3 Complex checked by a healthcare professional. The manufacturer offers a very good money back policy.