Speed of Results5
Quality of Ingredient7
Taking three Spring Valley Omega-3 Fish Oil softgels every day provides:
- Benefits for a healthy heart
- Purification to remove Mercury, PCBs and other toxins
- No fishy burp
Conclusive research shows that daily consumption Omega-3 Fish Oil is beneficial to maintain heart and vascular health and reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. EPA and DHA, the most active components in fish oil can help treat many disorders including diabetes and lowering blood pressure.
Spring Valley Omega-3 Fish Oil contains the following ingredients:
- Fish Oil Concentrate (Anchovy, Mackerel, Sardine)
- Gelatin – Used as a thickening agent
- Glycerin – Allows water solubility
- Methacrylic Acid Copolymer – Used to promote fast digestion
- D-Sorbitol – Used as a sweetener
- Propylene Glycol – A mineral oil
- Glyceryl Monostearate – Used as an emulsifier
- Triethyl Citrate – Used as a stabilizing food additive
- Triacetin – Used in the manufacturing of capsules
- Vanillin – Extract of the vanilla plant used for flavoring
- D-Alpha Tocopherol – Vitamin E
- Polysorbate 80 – Used as an emulsifier
Additional information is included provided you are on a daily 2000 calorie diet:
- Total Fat – Under 65 grams
- Sat. Fat – Under 20 milligrams
- Cholesterol – Under 300 milligrams
- Sodium – Under 2400 milligrams
- Potassium – 3500 milligrams
- Total Carbohydrate – 300 milligrams
- Dietary Fiber – 25 milligrams
The recommended dose of Spring Valley Omega-3 Fish Oil is three softgels per day with a glass of water and preferably after meals. It is also stated that the product should not be used if you are pregnant, nursing or taking other medications.
The standard price for Spring Valley Omega-3 Fish Oil is $9.16 for a thirty-three day supply of softgels.
Walmart, the product seller has a money back guarantee for 90 days from receipt of purchase. Exceptions are supplies for diabetics which have a no return policy. The manufacturer provides an email service for question and comments but does not give any contact information for their customer service department.
Conclusion Of Our Spring Valley Omega-3 Fish Oil Review
Spring Valley Omega-3 Fish Oil is priced moderately, however, the manufacturer indicates the product is currently not in stock. Consumers may want to try out Spring Valley Omega-3 Fish Oil after it is back in stock. Also, the purchaser might have this product evaluated by a health practitioner before making a purchase.